Latvian Pharmacy Students Association
The Latvian Pharmacy Students 'Association (LPSA) is a structural unit of the Latvian Pharmacists' Society (LPS), which brings together pharmacy students from Latvian universities and colleges and graduates of these institutions for 3 years after graduation.
Main goals of LPSA:
- to take care of the general and professional education of pharmacy students
- to defend the interests of pharmacy students and increase the professional prestige of a pharmacist
Main tasks of LPSA:
- to discuss current issues and interests of pharmacy students
- to express the opinion of pharmacy students in LPS and educational institutions
- to organize educational and entertaining events for pharmacy students
- to join and cooperate with international pharmacy student organizations
We organize educational events - seminars on current topics (homeopathy, tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, etc.), as well as participate in congresses and exchange programs promoting mobility organized by the European Pharmaceutical Students Association (EPSA), during which we welcome students from abroad and give Latvian students the opportunity to go to other countries.
LPSA invites students to go to the theater together, interesting excursions and participate in various other interactive events.
The main benefit of LPSA membership is the opportunity to express yourself, participate and get involved in organizing various events, as well as expand the circle of acquaintances both in Latvia and abroad!
If you have any questions, write to lfsalvgmail[pnkts]com or contact LPSA on Facebook.
Come and get involved!