HOW TO BECOME THE STUDY YEAR/SEMESTER LEADER?
- BECOME THE GROUP LEADER!
- Within your group, decide who you want to entrust with the responsibility of getting all the important information to your group, and the group leader must be competent enough to know where to turn in problem situations!
- MEET WITH THE OTHER PARENTS OF THE GROUPS!
- Once you have been elected as a group leader, reach out to the other group leaders, organize elections and decide which of you will become the Study year leader - a person who will communicate with Faculty council members and management, with the Academic affairs to solve problems.
- BECOME AN ELECTED STUDENT OF THE YEAR! As a result of the election, in order to become the Senior of the Study Year, it is necessary to fill in the SGV election protocol!
- Remember! - None of us knew everything when we started our career, so use the opportunities to improve your competence as a student representative and be informed about the latest news - participate in study year leader/ faculty counciler mini-seminars, participate in academic seminars and do everything to raise your competence!